Date posted: April 29, 2022
- Reviews detailed engineering computations and analysis as required for report submissions.
- Coordinates with client consultants such as architects, structural engineers, etc. to determine best façade design outcomes.
- Provides design sketches and reports that may be required for schematic, design development and construction phases of projects.
- Manages projects, site meetings, design workshops, and site inspection as required.
- Oversees work of sub-consultants/contractors and reviews output produced by them.
- Reviews tender submissions and similar consulting proposals.
- Provides high quality client service delivery in relation to output produced for both internal and external clients.
- Takes minutes of meetings (MOM) and issues to relevant parties (project emails and all concerned) within the next twenty-four (24) hours.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher Diploma and Professional License in Civil Engineering/Structural Engineering or equivalent.
- Must have at least two (2) years of relevant working experience in the related field.
- Preferably with previous experience with façade works – structural steel, curtain wall, sky light, metal works, inspection, calculation, etc.
- Must have good English communication skills.